www.bieap.gov.in halltickets 2018 – The board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh will upload Hall Tickets for 1st & year students at bieap.cgg.gov.in. Admit Card will be available to download for every candidates who have applied for the annual examination. To download the hall tickets you will need open the main website of the AP Board. We will publish here a a notification to download the admit card online. A simple and easy process to download the exam hall tickets is given below.
www.bieap.gov.in hall tickets 2018:
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) will release the hall tickets of the 12th annual examination in the month of February 2018. The BIEAP intermediate hall Tickets will be released online and candidates can download the their hall tickets to appear in examination by entering the registration number and date of birth.
BIEAP Hall Tickets 2018:
ill also provide the facility to download Practical exam hall tickets online. A notification regarding the downloading hall tickets for practical exam. Dear students who wish to clear the AP intermediate annual examination. You will have to pass in annual examination to study further. It is one of the important examination in your life. Start preparing for exam. Here i am going to provide the complete information downloading the admit card online.
How to download BIEAP intermediate Hall Tickets 2018?
Now days the Downloading of an admit card /Hall tickets is very easy. We all know that the we are mow living in digital life. All we have a Smartphone and tablets. So if you are going to appear in examination you need to follow the given procedure to download www.bieap.gov.in halltickets 2018 easily. Dear students you are advised to keep updated with us or follow the instructions which is given below
Dear all students of BIEAP Intermediate Examination (1st & 2nd Year). Hall Tickets is going to upload soon. You will get the direct link to download Hall Tickets here. If you have any query you may ask in Comment box.
Open – www.bieap.gov.in or www.bieap.cgg.gov.in
- After open the main website there will be “Notification section”
- Click on “Notification”
- There will be “March Hall Tickets for 1st & 2nd Year”
Click on the “ Link to Exam hall tickets”
- Enter “Registration number and Date oF birth.
- After that admit card will be appear on you home screen
- Save and Print it for further use.
AP intermediate Exam Time Table:
The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh has already punished the exam date sheet in the month of December 2017. According to the board date sheet. Examination is going to start from the 28th February for the 1st year students and from 1st march 2018 for 2nd year students. Practical Examination will be held between 1 February to 21 Feb 2018. So dear students you don’t have the time to prepare for annual examination. Complete YOUR syllabus before exam. According to the time table board will publish the bieap.cgg.gov.in 2018 Halltickets AP online in the 2nd week of February 2018 (tentative) . Confirmed date shall be updated by the examination authority.
Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates will not be allowed any stationary item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc. Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc. In the exam hall.
- Candidates should carry one photo identity proof such as passport/Aadhaar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- Candidates must bring a ball point pen with them at the time of examination
- Candidates will be provided with a rough sheet during the exam, to do all the necessary rough work. The rough sheet should be submitted to the invigilator once the exam is over. Leaving the exam hall with the rough sheet is not permitted.